Thursday, June 10, 2010

San Diego Airport

So for our 1:30 pm departure, after arriving at the airport at 10:30 this morning, all 10 girls are finally at the gate by 12:52...nearly 45 minutes prior to departure! We had high hopes of arriving at the gate at the recommended 2 hours prior, but hey, we didn't miss the plane! So as we sit here on the floor in front of the gate we've already taken 5 rolls of toilet paper and a stack of napkins from the San Diego airport. As we were told you simply cannot bring enough toilet paper with you, so we'll be prepared I suppose haha. Well I suppose ill sign out for now! We'll be in san fran around 3, then depart for London at 7! I think the majority of my anxiety has subsided now...I'm mostly excited!! The Mumbai airport will be the real task...

No comments:

Post a Comment